terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2009

* oh... I'm so proud...


The Queen of Cups Runneth Over just awarded me with the One Lovely Blog Award! Take a look! http://thequeenofcupsrunnethover.blogspot.com/ Thanks, Beth!!!
I get to do the same and pass along the fun and games to other bloggers! Here are the rules:
*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
*Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
*Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I have a list here of fifteen lovelies whom I admire their blogs and definitely think they deserve this award. Here they are:
Sorry, but only fifteen?! No!!! :O)
But, girls, choose only fifteen!!! :O))))

14 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much, Luisa! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you for this beautiful blog award!!! I am very, very happy with it! Hugs, Nans.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you so much Luisa. I am very honoured.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Dear Luisa ~ Congratulations to you on receiving this lovely and well deserved award!
    Thank you SO very much for including me in your special list, what an honor to be amongst so many talented people!!! oxoo ~*~ Patty

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Congratulations Luisa- you definately have a beautiful blog! Thank you so much for including me as as recipient in your sharing- I'm part of an extraordinary community!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. You are so very sweet to think of me! Thank you so very much, Luisa!!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. thank you Luisa for including me in that roll call , what a talented lot to be amongst . may be some of their talent will rub off on me..

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Thank you Luisa for this award. I'm very honored! ((HUGS)) - Kris

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Thank you so much for including me in the blog award list, Luisa. I'm honored!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. oh you are so so sweet!!!! thank you for thinking of me and congrats on the wonderful award...you deserve it!!!!

    Hugs
    Diana

    ResponderExcluir
  11. Prêmio merecido. Parabéns mais uma vêz; Nelson

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Sorry I am late in replying....thank you so much for thinking of us!
    Linda and Rosie
    ABAA

    ResponderExcluir
  13. Thank you so much for the blog award!!! Big Hug!

    ResponderExcluir